Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day (again)

I am all done with the snow. I don't really like the cold and I am getting bitter that my kids have not been to school in eons.  That's why I moved to the south.  The fact that I don't like winter.  Oh, and true love.
Anyway, it snowed again and I am so flappin tired of being in the house with the kids that I undertook the challenge of taking them out in the snow.  Apparently, people are still suffering from blocked arteries, so off to work Paul went, despite a Road Crisis!.

It went pretty well, although I will say that if I wasn't in my 'condition', I would have had a stiff drink before getting us all suited up--and after, too.  I'm proud that we made it out the door, so I wanted to share the pictures because it was no easy feat.  You know the issue we have around here with certain little people protesting appropriate clothes? Right.  Multiply that by 50 for snow gear.


 G thought he was so big with the bigger boys! Amazes me how he can be so hesitant about some things--but NOT sledding:) He never looked back.

So this was one of the times where I decide that I should give Lilah the 'experience' of something. The sledding part went ok, but I did not factor in the climb back up the hill with Her Chubbiness.

This is where I'm starting to think I've bitten off more than I can chew:)

Too late.  Off we go. 


It was 'one and done' for Lilah and Momma.  Garrett is still out there.

4 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

You ROCK Miss Gina in getting these photos up. Three kids will have nothing on you. I am also super impressed with your sledding skills. It takes a true rock star to take three kids down on the sled ;-)! We had a great time!

Anonymous said...

cuteness! Looks like y'all are having fun. Gina! Embrace the snow! We wont get a lick of it next year!

Alexandra said...

Hahaha aww. I think I was that kid that would stay out in the snow ALL DAY if mom would have let me... sledding, snow ball fights, building igloos with the older kids, you name it. Looks like G had a blast!

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! You make me smile even when I don't feel like smiling!