10. He is incredibly persistent. Seriously--never gives up.
9. He loves to travel. Right now I'm thinking, what the heck is travel? But, I'm looking forward to the day that he can take me back to some of the 40+ countries he's visited.
8. He has an true passion for the little things in life....coffee, fires, his window boxes, Whirly-Pop.
7. He has a really giving and generous spirit.
6. He's a great listener. He lets me ramble about random things. I can tell him anything and he loves me anyway.
5. You can tell exactly what he's thinking by looking in his eyes.
4. He's very encouraging--and not just in the 'say the right things' kind of way, but really truthful and uplifting.
3. He's fun, and funny, and there is no one I'd rather spend time with.
2. He's so darn tall, dark, and handsome. The "dark" is quickly turning to gray this year and I'm loving that, too.
1. Paul is wise, loving, and tenderhearted. He is an incredible husband, father, brother, son, and friend. He is a great provider and he leads me, and our family well. His heart is gracious, trusting in the Lord, and steadfast. I will love this man all the days of my life!