1. why can I not get organized?
2. are those "word verifications" on websites real words?
3. why did Dante omit 'taking both children to overlapping dr appts during toddler nap time' from his circles of hell?
4. can someone tell me a stress reliever that is not illegal, or unhealthy, takes little time, and
can be done with your children watching? (this is not a joke, really asking here)
5. how come no one told me that coffeemate has calories? (at 3 cups/day, the math is not
6. do people here really say words like "therpy" (therapy) and "swallered" (swallowed) and
"yuns" (you ens--- as in, "do you ens wana go to Cracker Barrell?). I heard all of these in
the waiting room, right before I turned my ears off.
7. will things EVER calm down here?
We took Garrett for an ENT consult today and to make a very long story short, he's getting tubes tomorrow at 10 am. Tomorrow?! With all that we've been through over the last few months with Ms Lilah, this really doesn't seem like that big of a deal (but, I am learning--and will bring tissues for sure!). That in itself kind of makes me sad....am I really so emotionally exhausted that I can't generate some stress/fear over my child's surgery? I am most worried about how to keep him from driving me batty for juice in the a.m. (by the way, I just told him he could have all the juice he wanted now, but none in the morning and he started crying--good luck to me).
Lilah is doing great! She's gained a pound in a month (great for us--15.4lbs total!) and.... drum-roll please....she rolled over! She continues to perfect the monkey shriek and is really enjoying lots of toys. I'm starting to shop for some more "activation" toys...she loves lights and music and mostly, herself!
*8) why can I not figure out Blogger spacing ???