Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I always do these, but this year I'm feeling rather un-inspired.  I'd like to lose my baby weight but that feels super cliche, so I'm not even going to make it a resolution.  Surely, it'll be gone by 2013, right?? :) I looked back on my last years resolutions and give myself a B+, if only because I at least touched upon working on those resolutions.
In fact, maybe I'll just re-resolve those things, with a few tweaks.

1.  this is the year for +more+ organics.  i'm going to memorize the list of "dirty dozen" items and at least always buy those and dairy (is that on there?), which I already do, in organic.

2. try to start getting in some early morning workouts--this makes to tired to even type, so that's all I have to say about that.

That's it.  Hope you are feeling more motivated than I am in 2012:).  Happy New Year!!!

No comments: