Here are some things I'm in shock about lately:
1. L sat for 40 seconds, unsupported, today. She is sitting:)
2. We generate more trash than some countries, I am certain.
3. Why did no one warn me that 3 is so much more....uhm, challenging?!...than 2?
4. When will I learn there is no such thing as finishing my to-do-list?
5. L is off oxygen. (I will be praising this miracle until she's 30!)
6. Why is football season sooo long?
7. How is it that it takes me at least 2 hours to get out the door some days?
8. this is random, but...Why would Cover Girl make Ellen DeGeneres their cover model? Not
that their is anything wrong with her:), but she's not really my beauty inspiration.
9. The healing powers of Zicam (the nose spray). I have avoided many colds by faithfully using this when I feel one coming. The only small catch is: my doctor says there have been some incidents of olfactory loss...but I'm willing to take the chance!
As always, thanks for keeping up with our lives and praying faithfully for our sweet girl. It is such a privilege to be parents to any children, but we feel blessed in incredible, extraordinary ways. I can't believe how God has lead us out of the darkness of the last year into a joyful celebration of His love and miracles--but, I am more certain of it each day.