Saturday, April 17, 2010

I know you all have been worried about our living situation and I just wanted to set your little hearts at ease. I was a bit worried about the situation, for all the obvious reasons. But, in that crazy little way God does, it has all worked out. We have found a perfect little 6-month rental and, I am so excited.....it is by The Target!!! Paul is a bit worried about me spending any more time/money at my favorite place, but I am so excited to be able to walk to a retail establishment. And that one, of all places. I haven't scoped it out yet, but I'm thinking there is a possibility of walking to Starbucks. That will really be divine intervention. Can you hear my squeals of delight???
I lead a dramatic life, I know. I should be telling you about how we bought a lot and are building a house, but in a 'it's overwhelming-stick my head in the sand' kind of way I am both avoiding and procrastinating on choices for said home. House building is not my forte (you are shocked, right?) nor my plan and I kind of wish there was some sort of magic fairy out there who could look in my subconscious and I could get to the final product of what I love (if I even knew what that was) without any of the work. Kind of like how I wish I could run a marathon or learn Spanish.
Have you ever heard that joke, "How do you eat an elephant?". The answer is "One bite at a time". Kind of makes my jaw hurt thinking about it:).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were you and building a house, I would totally use Elizabeth Myatt to help with house planning. She just seems like the kind of person who *knows* this kind of stuff. Ya know? :)AR