Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm learning the things that I'm most anticipating my child will love (i.e. trick-or-treating) are sometimes the things he could care less about (i.e. trick-or-treating). Seriously, G acted as if we had plans to 'tar and feather' him when I insisted that he wear the costume he's had for months on HALLOWEEN!!!! Call me crazy:). But, after knocking on all of 2 doors (and by 'knocking' I mean: me dragging him by the hand and saying "come on. this will be fun" in my most encouraging voice) and refusing to put his candy in his trick-or-treat bag (because....obviously, that was for his animals only), Garrett declared that "that was enough"....
and home we went. I'm counting it a 'W' though, because....it's all about the pictures. I mean memories. :) Check them out-->





1 comment:

Elizabeth Myatt said...

L is the most perfect pumpkin ever...it's like her hair was made to match the outfit. Love it! Wish my babes were in those picts.