Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Garrett, apparently afraid that the horns growing out the top of his head will be captured on film, refuses to have his picture taken....unless you pretend to be taking a picture of one of his prized cars. :) I want all my Hoosier friends to notice the IU pride!

sweet Lilah with one of her 'therapists'....."social" is definitely her strongest skill!

She's not really sitting up as well as this picture suggests, but making progress. I love this picture....she looks like she's doing some serious 'work':)

The update around here is good....busy, but good. I feel like a medical professional sometimes...and I love the work of 'dealing with patients' (i.e. my children) but hate all the 'other stuff'. I could fill several days a week organizing all the interventions, doctors, phone calls, medicine ordering, insurance, nurse questions, scheduling, therapies, and so on, and so forth. I don't like it, I'm not good at it, and it never freakin ends. Just like anything, it gets easier...more managable...less overwhelming...yada yada. I miss the days when my mind was filled with the news (and by news, I mean 'celebrity gossip') instead of the things of today.

No comments: