Monday, May 12, 2008

Granna (& Papa) World




So, Garrett and I just got back from visiting my mom and dad in Indiana.  The trip was a smashing success.  Garrett was (for the first time since he was tiny) a stellar  traveler--which I am crediting to the bus (aka new minivan....if you were unaware that the burch family purchased a minivan, you have free reign to give me heck over it. i'm so darn happy with it, i don't even care how lame and dorky i now am.  paul, however, is a much better target b/c he's still a bit sensitive:)
Anyway, Garrett loves my parents and absolutely loves their house! This was the first time he was able to enjoy all their place has to offer because this was his first warm weather trip since he's been walking.  I can't even list all the things they did (b/c i spent most of my time shopping and laying around) but his favorite included: riding the lawn mower, throwing sticks (and himself) in the lake, pushing his toy lawn mower on the gravel, giving the dog bones, and having his granna slave at his beck and call.
I am beyond thankful that they are so good with him and that the adoration in mutual!!

No comments: