Thursday, November 24, 2011



Happy Thanksgiving! My cup overflows....too many blessings to count, literally.  All that I have and all that I am, thanks be to God. 

Here are the things in the front of my mind as I think of all I have to be grateful for:

--my turkeys.  each so different and all so special.  garrett, lilah, and ada have stretched my mind, heart, and body (haha) in ways I didn't know were possible or that I needed.

--my husband...love him so much and am really thankful to run this race of life with such a great partner.

--family and friends....we are blessed with both, and most are equally friends and family.  it takes a village to make it and we have been blessed with a beautiful village.

--to live in this great country where freedom is the normal

--that I take less and less for granted as the years go by....I am learning that nothing I know or love is guaranteed--except God's promises.

We are in happiness and wonder with the ways He has blessed our family.  May we remain thankful in all things in the year ahead.  Wishing you full bellies and warm hearts!


No comments: